Leesville Lake Association
The charter meeting of the Leesville Lake Association
was held at the Pitt Stop Marina & Grill at 12:00 pm on August 22, 2003.
- The group voted to start an independant organization as opposed
to joining an existing one.
- Temporary officers were elected so the group could go ahead and file for
incorporation with the State of Virginia.
- A list of those present was collected as current membership.
- Charter dues will be $25.00 per household.
- It was aggreed to solicit other lake users to join by word of mouth
as well as place flyers in public places arround the lake.
Photos courtesy of Bill Wallace
Back to main page