Leesville Lake Association
The charter meeting of the Leesville Lake Association was held at the Pitt Stop Marina & Grill at 12:00 pm on August 22, 2003.
- The group voted to start an independent organization as opposed to joining an existing one.
- Temporary officers were elected so the group could go ahead and file for incorporation with the State of Virginia.
- A list of those present was collected as current membership.
- Charter dues will be $25.00 per household.
- It was agreed to solicit other lake users to join by word of mouth as well as place flyers in public places around the lake.
Photos courtesy of Bill Wallace.