Welcome to the Leesville Lake Association!
We help keep the 17-mile long Leesville Lake, with its 100-miles of wooded shoreline, beautiful, safe for water sports, healthy for fish and other habitat, and a tranquil haven for residents and visitors alike. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation of 200-plus people and agencies dedicated to this Blue Jewel near the Blue Ridge Mountains. We welcome you to join us to help achieve these goals.
The Latest Water Quality Report
The LLA volunteers and the University of Lynchburg faculty and students have worked hard this past year to bring you this report.
16th Annual Beautification Day
June 08, 2019
- 13 – Quarterly Members’ Social and Monthly Board Meeting, 10:30 a.m., Altavista Train Station. Link to Meeting Agenda
- 20 – Boater Safety Course , 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Altavista Train Station
- 9 – Board Meeting,6:30 p.m., Altavista Library
- 18 – Boater Safety Course , 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Altavista Train Station
Prevent invasive plants. Wash boat, motors, fishing nets & trailer before entering all lakes.
- 8 – 16th Annual Beautification
- 13 – Board Meeting, 6:30 p.m., Altavista Library
- 15 – Vessel Safety Checks #1, 9 a.m. – Noon, Leesville Lake Marina
- 13 – Annual Members’ Meeting and and Volunteer Appreciation Day Picnic, 1:00PM, Leesville Lake Marina
Tell someone before going out on the water & say when you expect to return.