Welcome to the Leesville Lake Association!
We help keep the 17-mile long Leesville Lake, with its 100-miles of wooded shoreline, beautiful, safe for water sports, healthy for fish and other habitat, and a tranquil haven for residents and visitors alike. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation of 200-plus people and agencies dedicated to this Blue Jewel near the Blue Ridge Mountains. We welcome you to join us to help achieve these goals.
The Latest Water Quality Report
The LLA volunteers and the University of Lynchburg faculty and students have worked hard this past year to bring you this report.
16th Annual Beautification Day
June 09, 2018
Low Lake Levels as of 6-14-19
As you are aware, we have had lower than normal lake elevations at Leesville Lake this past week and we wanted to give you a heads up that that a decision has been made by AEP to maintain those elevations through this weekend, ending on Sunday, June 16, 2019 around 4 PM. The lower elevations are necessary for a contractor to complete required work assignments. We expect the elevations to be between 600’ and 601’ until that work is complete.
AEP intends to provide higher elevations towards the end of next week through Saturday, June 22, 2019 for the second weekend of the rescheduled Leesville Lake Beautification Day.
Prevent invasive plants. Wash boat, motors, fishing nets & trailer before entering all lakes.
- 13 – Board Meeting, 6:30 p.m., Altavista Library
- 15 – Vessel Safety Checks #1, 9 a.m. – Noon, Leesville Lake Marina
- 15 – Re Scheduled Beautification Day #1 with drop off point at Runaway Bay boat ramp from 9:00 to 3:00
- 22 – Re Scheduled Beautification Day #2 with drop off points at Leesville Lake Marina and TriCounty Marinas from 9:00 to 3:00
- 13 – Annual Members’ Meeting and and Volunteer Appreciation Day Picnic, 1:00 PM, Leesville Lake Marina
Tell someone before going out on the water & when you expect to return.