If you enjoy Leesville Lake in any capacity, we invite you to become a Leesville Lake Association (LLA) Member.
Here’s why your membership counts:
(1) It supports volunteer committees that monitor and maintain the safety and aesthetics of Leesville Lake: Water Quality, Debris, Navigation, Safety and Education and Beautification Day. All of which contribute to:
- Consistently monitoring and protecting water quality.
- Consistently monitoring clean-up of waters and shorelines.
- Assisting in safe recreational use such as creating and maintaining mile markers and navigational aids, and in conjunction with AEP, a detailed map of the lake.
- Assisting in economic development.
- Fostering optimum water levels, and more.
(2) It supports LLA’s strength in working with community and government agencies to achieve maximum results for the overall safety and maintenance of Leesville Lake.
(3) It supports your investment(s) in real estate and recreation at Leesville Lake as the LLA Board and Committee members work for your benefit.
(4) Your membership gives you vital information and a say in the overall general welfare of Leesville Lake.
(5) LLA members are invited to attend all LLA events, including Quarterly Membership Meetings, Monthly Board Meetings, and the Annual Picnic.
Your membership goes toward helping accomplish these goals. Leesville Lake Association is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Membership dues are tax deductible.
Membership is $25 paid annually. To join Print Member Signup Form, complete information and mail along with a check for $25 to Leesville Lake Association, PO Box 68, Altavista, VA 24517 or you can fill out and submit the online form then pay online, just click the links below.
Membership is activated when dues payment is received.
New Member Signup and Dues Payment Online
or, if you prefer,
New Member Signup Form to Print and Mail